Twin 72” x 90”
Full 80” x 90”
Queen 90” x 90”
King 110” x 90”
All Brahms Mount blankets and throws are made in the USA
Sustainability is not a new idea at Brahms Mount. Natural fibers and earth-friendly practices were woven into the fabric of our company from day one. Every part of our process, from sourcing yarns to manufacturing products, involves making choices with minimal impact. We use colorfast, eco-friendly dyes to achieve our vibrant hues. We follow the safest possible methods to give our whites their characteristic brightness. Our natural fibers are just that – pure and undyed, with a clean, untreated finish. Feel-good fibers, in every sense.
- Staff Pick
Posted by Brahms Employee on 9/10/14
Posted by Alicia Bolze on 9/10/14
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Always pre-dilute your detergent
- Careful drying is really important.
- Tumble dry on a delicate setting, low heat.
- Remove promptly.
- Do not overdry.
Brahms Mount keeps rolls of woven fabric on our shelves. An in stock product may not yet be finished and ready to ship. For this reason, all orders should be expected to ship within two weeks.