All products can be machine washed except those with Alpaca fiber which are to be dry cleaned only
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement • Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners • Always pre-dilute your detergent
Drying Instructions Per Fabric Type
• Tumble dry on delicate setting, medium to high heat.
• Tumble dry on delicate setting, low or no heat. Linen will become brittle if it is dried at a high heat temperature or for an extended
period. When the fabric rubs on itself in a “dry” condition, it will abrade and show ﬁber on the surface. Tumbling keeps a soft drape.
You can line dry, but the fabric will be stiff initially
•It is better to remove the product slightly damp from the dryer than to “bake and break” the ﬁbers. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
over long periods
50% Linen 50% Cotton
• Tumble dry on a delicate setting, medium heat • Remove promptly • Do not overdry
• Tumble dry on a delicate settling, low to no heat • Remove promptly • Do not overdry
• Dry Clean only