42” x 76”
Some colorways available in a contrast border twill with mitered edge. Please expect to be delivered what is shown online.
All Brahms Mount Blankets are prewashed and preshrunk.
All Brahms Mount blankets and throws are made in the USA
Sustainability is not a new idea at Brahms Mount. Natural fibers and earth-friendly practices were woven into the fabric of our company from day one. Every part of our process, from sourcing yarns to manufacturing products, involves making choices with minimal impact. We use colorfast, eco-friendly dyes to achieve our vibrant hues. We follow the safest possible methods to give our whites their characteristic brightness. Our natural fibers are just that – pure and undyed, with a clean, untreated finish. Feel-good fibers, in every sense.
- Linen Flat Weave Throw
Posted by Patricia on 6/15/15
- Love it
Posted by Linda on 11/12/13
- linen day blanket
Posted by Diane on 6/14/13
- My Linen Blankets and Throw
My orange throw is smaller, but perfect for sitting in my chair in the living room.
Follow instructions on how to care for linen and you will have these many many years as I have.Posted by Susan on 4/18/13
- incredible linen
Posted by Diane Fujimura on 4/18/13
- Portable Luxury
Posted by Catherine Nickerson on 2/17/13
- Perfect Weight For Me
Not too hot and not too cold.Posted by Anne Kelley on 1/16/13
- Linen Day Blanket
Posted by Dianna Day on 1/15/13
All Brahms Mount blankets and throws are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. While our products have the ease of home washing and drying, they are still made of natural fibers and should be cared for accordingly.
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Always pre-dilute your detergent
- Tumble dry on delicate setting, low or no heat. Linen will become brittle if it is dried at a high heat temperature or for an extended period. When the fabric rubs on itself in a “dry” condition, it will abrade and show ﬁber on the surface.
- Tumbling keeps a soft drape.
- You can line dry, but the fabric will be stiff initially
- It is better to remove the product slightly damp from the dryer than to “bake and break” the ﬁbers. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight over long periods
Brahms Mount keeps rolls of woven fabric on our shelves. An in stock product may not yet be finished and ready to ship. For this reason, all orders should be expected to ship within two weeks.