Body Towel: 36" x 60"
Bath Sheet 35” x 58”
Bath Towel 27” x 54”
Kitchen / Hand 17” x 30”
Washcloth 13” x 16”
Sets of 4 Include all sizes. Solid pearl washcloth is shipped to complete the sets for all 'colorblock' styles as well as the pearl leno stripe towel. Solid natural linen washcloth is shipped to complete set of natural leno stripe towel.
For more info on our new sizes - Read this blog post
All Brahms Mount Blankets are prewashed and preshrunk.
Sustainability is not a new idea at Brahms Mount. Natural fibers and earth-friendly practices were woven into the fabric of our company from day one. Every part of our process, from sourcing yarns to manufacturing products, involves making choices with minimal impact. We use colorfast, eco-friendly dyes to achieve our vibrant hues. We follow the safest possible methods to give our whites their characteristic brightness. Our natural fibers are just that – pure and undyed, with a clean, untreated finish. Feel-good fibers, in every sense.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
All Brahms Mount towels are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. While our products have the ease of home washing and drying, they are still made of natural fibers and should be cared for accordingly.
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Always pre-dilute your detergent
- Tumble dry on delicate setting, low or no heat. Linen will become brittle if it is dried at a high heat temperature or for an extended period. When the fabric rubs on itself in a “dry” condition, it will abrade and show ﬁber on the surface.
- Tumbling keeps a soft drape.
- You can line dry, but the fabric will be stiff initially
- It is better to remove the product slightly damp from the dryer than to “bake and break” the ﬁbers. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight over long periods