Body 36” x 60”
Head 24” x 36”
Kitchen / Hand 17” x 26”
Hand / Face 15” x 17”
Sets of 3 Include Body, Head and Hand/Face
All Brahms Mount Blankets are prewashed and preshrunk.
Sustainability is not a new idea at Brahms Mount. Natural fibers and earth-friendly practices were woven into the fabric of our company from day one. Every part of our process, from sourcing yarns to manufacturing products, involves making choices with minimal impact. We use colorfast, eco-friendly dyes to achieve our vibrant hues. We follow the safest possible methods to give our whites their characteristic brightness. Our natural fibers are just that – pure and undyed, with a clean, untreated finish. Feel-good fibers, in every sense.
- Best towel ever
Posted by Coco on 6/5/14
- Best Towels I've Ever Used
Posted by Dude on 2/7/14
- Now This is A Kitchen Towel
Posted by Julie Hussey on 1/27/14
- ultimate kitchen towel
I've had other linen towels, but this one has a lovely, thick, substantial weave that is unique. So much better in my opinion than the thinner weave European linen. And I love that it's made in Maine! Looking forward to expanding my collection.Posted by Bettina on 11/12/13
- Our New Bath Towels
Barbara McCoyPosted by Barbara McCoy on 7/15/13
- Great Towels
Posted by Harshada on 6/3/13
- Best towels ever
Posted by Andrea on 5/8/13
- Ultra thick and luxurious
Posted by Heidi on 2/19/13
- I am in LUV
Posted by Terrell Bond on 1/21/13
- The BEST Towels!
Posted by Sherry on 1/15/13
- Bath towel sets
Posted by Shelly on 11/7/12
- Love these towels!!
Posted by Suzanne on 10/30/12
- great multipurpose towels!
Posted by Katherine on 9/30/12
- I am in LUV
Posted by Terrell Bond on 6/21/12
- Stitched Edging
Great size option if one does not need the 60\" length of the bath towel. It does resemble and feel like a burlap bag. I do hope the stitched edging holds up. I needed to add a loop at one corner for hanging from a hook. We are still getting use to the coarseness of the Brahms Mount Linen compared to our soft twenty year old French linen towels, now frayed and threadbare.Posted by Carol Pierce on 6/18/12
Posted by Claire Bobrow on 6/18/12
- Towels are amazing
They feel so good against my body. Towels wear really well and look new even after a bunch of washes. These towels turn a regular bath into a really special experience.Posted by Victoria Seewaldt on 6/17/12
Posted by Patricia on 5/8/12
- The best towels
Posted by Heather on 4/30/12
- beautiful towels
i've taken them on camping trips because they dry so fast. and even used them at night as extra blanket layers, when it turned out to be colder than we were prepared for.
a bonus has been the compliments on how nice they are!
i buy one body towel and one hand towel each year, going on year 3. one day i'll have replaced all other towels...Posted by franny on 4/29/12
All Brahms Mount towels are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. While our products have the ease of home washing and drying, they are still made of natural fibers and should be cared for accordingly.
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Always pre-dilute your detergent
- Tumble dry on delicate setting, low or no heat. Linen will become brittle if it is dried at a high heat temperature or for an extended period. When the fabric rubs on itself in a “dry” condition, it will abrade and show ﬁber on the surface.
- Tumbling keeps a soft drape.
- You can line dry, but the fabric will be stiff initially
- It is better to remove the product slightly damp from the dryer than to “bake and break” the ﬁbers. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight over long periods
Brahms Mount keeps rolls of woven fabric on our shelves. An in stock product may not yet be finished and ready to ship. For this reason, all orders should be expected to ship within two weeks.