Twin 72” x 90”
Full 80” x 90”
Queen 90” x 90”
King 110” x 90”
All Brahms Mount Blankets are prewashed and preshrunk.
All Brahms Mount blankets and throws are made in the USA
Sustainability is not a new idea at Brahms Mount. Natural fibers and earth-friendly practices were woven into the fabric of our company from day one. Every part of our process, from sourcing yarns to manufacturing products, involves making choices with minimal impact. We use colorfast, eco-friendly dyes to achieve our vibrant hues. We follow the safest possible methods to give our whites their characteristic brightness. Our natural fibers are just that – pure and undyed, with a clean, untreated finish. Feel-good fibers, in every sense.
- Linen flat weave blanket
Posted by Lois on 6/15/16
- Great deal-It's irregular, so?
Posted by Melissa on 1/27/16
- A very warm blanket
Posted by Nancy on 1/25/16
- High Quality
Posted by CPM on 11/11/15
- Go Natural
Posted by Janice on 8/17/15
- Worth it
Posted by Robin K on 6/15/15
Posted by Susan Bingham Mickey on 1/13/15
- Everyday Joy
Posted by Jonathan on 9/11/14
- A luxury you use every day
Posted by Maura Colling on 6/5/14
- Long Lasting Greatness
Posted by Pamela Miller on 5/6/13
- Thank you
Posted by Cat on 12/8/12
- 100% linen blanket
What I would really like is a quilt or comforter made with linen fabric, batting and thread! Any suggestions?Posted by Cook Island Ministries on 10/1/12
- Linen Blanket Review
Posted by MFH on 6/19/12
- Linen Blanket
Posted by Lena P. on 6/18/12
Posted by Jeanne Dille on 6/17/12
- creature comfort
both comfortable and beautiful.Posted by brian on 6/17/12
All Brahms Mount blankets and throws are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. While our products have the ease of home washing and drying, they are still made of natural fibers and should be cared for accordingly.
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Always pre-dilute your detergent
- Tumble dry on delicate setting, low or no heat. Linen will become brittle if it is dried at a high heat temperature or for an extended period. When the fabric rubs on itself in a “dry” condition, it will abrade and show ﬁber on the surface.
- Tumbling keeps a soft drape.
- You can line dry, but the fabric will be stiff initially
- It is better to remove the product slightly damp from the dryer than to “bake and break” the ﬁbers. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight over long periods
Brahms Mount keeps rolls of woven fabric on our shelves. An in stock product may not yet be finished and ready to ship. For this reason, all orders should be expected to ship within two weeks.