Made in Maine, since 1983
Privacy & Returns
Brahms Mount makes every effort to ensure that all products are free from manufacturing defects. It is characteristic of natural fibers to have variations in texture and / or variations in dyed colors. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products, however, some variance can occur depending on your monitor.
- After 14 days all sales are final
- Only company authorized returns and/or exchanges will be accepted.
- Return Form: We will email, fax or mail a return form to the customer. Please call or email Brahms Mount to initiate the return process.
- Brahms Mount will generally accept returns within 14 days for refund or exchange subject to inspection of returned item. Only in rare cases might an item(s) be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The customer shall be responsible for the cost of shipping returned merchandise to Brahms Mount unless the return is the result of a defect in material or workmanship.
- All clearance items are final and may not be returned
Merchandise Purchased at a Retail Store
For returns or exchanges of product purchased at a retail store, please return it to the store from which it was purchased. The return and exchage policy of the retail store will apply.
Brahms Mount does not sell nor rent email/mailing lists to third party companies. Our email list is managed by Constant Contact. Our credit card processor, authorize.net, is a widely used utility. Your credit card number is used by the processor, but Brahms Mount does not receive nor store credit card information after an online transaction.