- So beautiful
Posted by Ann on 7/12/12
42" x 76"
All Brahms Mount blankets and throws are prewashed and preshrunk
Sustainability is not a new idea at Brahms Mount. Natural fibers and earth-friendly practices were woven into the fabric of our company from day one. Every part of our process, from sourcing yarns to manufacturing products, involves making choices with minimal impact. We use colorfast, eco-friendly dyes to achieve our vibrant hues. We follow the safest possible methods to give our whites their characteristic brightness. Our natural fibers are just that – pure and undyed, with a clean, untreated finish. Feel-good fibers, in every sense.
All of our cotton, linen and merino wool products can be machine-washed and tumble-dried. Our alpaca and fine micron wool products must be dry cleaned.
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement.
- Avoid harsh detergents.
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners.
- Always pre-dilute your detergent.
- Tumble dry on delicate setting, low or no heat.
- Linen will become brittle if it is dried on high heat or for an extended period.
- Remove the product slightly damp from the dryer to
- “bake and break” the ﬁbers. Allowing the fabric to rub on itself in a “dry” condition will cause abrasion.
- Tumbling keeps a soft drape. You can line dry, but
- the fabric will be stiff initially.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight over long periods.
Brahms Mount keeps rolls of woven fabric on our shelves. An in stock product may not yet be finished and ready to ship. For this reason, all orders should be expected to ship within two weeks.